The dentists Classensgade, CVR No.: 39600412 is responsible for the data we collect about you, and we ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the law.
If you wish to contact us regarding our processing of your personal data, you can do so at:
Classensgade 17, 2100 Copenhagen Island
kontakt@Classenstand.dk / + 45 3542 7727
Processing of personal data
Personal data is all kinds of information that can be attributed to you to some extent. If you do not want us to process this information, it may be problematic to maintain and comply with any agreements and legal obligations entered into.
In order for you to be a customer of ours, we need to collect the following personal data about you:
- Name, Address, Telephone, Social Security Number, Membership by Denmark, Health Supplement and Health Conditions.
We collect personal data about customers for the following purposes:
- Health care and guidance.
We collect this information on the following legal basis:
Performance of contract
We keep the information for the time allowed by law and we delete it when it is no longer necessary. The period depends on the nature of the information and the reason for storage. Typically, customer information will be deleted after the agreement ends.
- Records are deleted 5 years after they are passed to another dentist.
- Journals are deleted 10 years after the last activity.
Suppliers and business partners
In order to be a supplier and partner with us, we need to collect the following personal data about you:
- Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail, Payment Information, VAT Registration Number.
We collect personal data about suppliers and business partners for the following purposes:
- Processing our purchases/services
- Managing your relationship with us
We collect this information on the following legal basis:
- Performance of contract
We store the information for the time allowed by law and we delete it when it is no longer necessary. The period depends on the nature of the information and the reason for storage. Typically, customer information will be deleted after the agreement ends.
- Accounting documents are deleted after 5 years.
- Contact information is deleted 2 years after the last trade transaction.
When we receive your application, it will be reviewed and processed in accordance with the following regulations:
The application with annexes is shared internally with relevant staff in the recruitment process.
Personal data generated in the recruitment process will be processed on the following processing basis: balancing of interests, as it is in the interests of the company and the data subject that personal data be processed in connection with the recruitment process.
We will save your application with supporting documents until we find the right candidate and the recruitment process is completed. Your application with supporting documents will then be deleted.
In the form of unsolicited applications, we store your application with supporting documents for up to 6 months, after which they will be deleted.
If we would like to save your application with attachments for more than 6 months, we will contact you to get your consent to this.
Your consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time by contacting us using the contact information above.
Other information on treatment
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent your information from being accidentally or unlawfully deleted, published, lost, impaired or made available to unauthorized persons, misused or otherwise processed in violation of the law. The controller shall ensure that processing can only take place when all data protection principles are met. See Article 5 of the Data Protection Regulation.
All data transmission and storage of personal data is encrypted, backup and re-establishment procedure is established for all servers, access of personal data is based on user ID and a personal password, etc.
We collect, process and store only the personal data necessary to fulfill our intended purpose. In addition, it may be determined by law what type of information is necessary to collect and store for our business operations. The type and scope of the information we process may also be determined by the need to fulfill a contract or other legal obligation.
We keep data up to date
As our service depends on your data being correct and up-to-date, we ask that you inform us of any relevant changes to your data. You can use the contact information above to notify us of your changes and we will make sure to update your personal data. If we become aware that the data is not correct, we will update the information and notify you of this.
Disclosure of information
We use a number of third parties to store and process the information, including suppliers of IT solutions. These only process information on our behalf and may not use it for their own purposes. In relevant cases, data may be disclosed, inter alia, to banks, debt collection, public authorities.
We only use data processors in the EU or third countries that have the necessary security guarantees, as well as companies in countries that can provide your information with adequate protection.
- You have the right to know at any time what data we process about you, where it comes from and what we use it for. You can also be informed how long we store your personal data and who receives data about you to the extent that we disclose data in Denmark and abroad.
- If you request it, we may provide you with the data we process about you. However, access may be restricted for the privacy of other persons, business secrets and intellectual property rights.
- If you believe that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected. You should contact us and inform us of what the inaccuracies are and how they can be corrected. Please be precise about your correction otherwise it will complicate our work and may in some cases lead to us not being able to comply with your correction.
- In some cases, we will have an obligation to delete your personal data. This applies, for example, if you withdraw any consent given. If you believe that your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it, you can ask for it to be deleted. You can also contact us if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations.
- You have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. You may also object to our disclosure of your data for marketing purposes. You can use the contact information at the top to submit an objection. If your objection is justified, we will stop processing your personal data.
- You have the opportunity to use data portability in case you want your information moved to another data controller or data processor.
- We delete your personal data of our own motion when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or when we do not have a legal basis to store it anymore.
When you contact us with a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we examine whether the conditions are met and, if so, make changes or deletions as soon as possible.
You can make use of your rights by contacting us. Our contact information can be found at the top.