Restrictions due to COVID - 19
Before you show up at the clinic
Do not show up at the clinic, even if you have time for dental treatment if:
- You have demonstrated COVID-19
- You have symptoms of COVID-19, it will be fever, cough, sore throat, headache and muscle soreness, which in some may be accompanied by symptoms from the nose
If you have pain in your mouth, call your doctor, who can refer you further into the health system.
When you show up at the clinic
- We would ask patients who have time to comply with the time you receive by text message; did not come before or after the rewarding time. This means that we avoid that there are several in the waiting room at the same time.
- Wash your hands when you arrive and disezz off before contacting the receptionist.
- We will use extra protective equipment during this time, so we will appear a lot more wrapped and alode – remember we smile under the mask 🙂
Are you in doubt?
Call the clinic